What can CBD do?
Below is a great list of conditions proven to be alleviated by CBD, with links to the scientific research. They also have a great beginners guide to CBD, and a bunch of other useful articles. It’s a great starting place for your education on this amazing medicinal plant.
Do you have independent lab potency test results available?
Yes, we do! Our test results are on each product page.
Is CBD legal?
Each state may have regulations placed upon cultivators, extractors, manufacturers and retailers. The passing of the 2018 Farm Bill makes hemp derived products that are under .3% THC federally legal.
Will CBD products get me “high”?
No. CBD is made from industrial hemp, the legal term given to genus of cannabis plants that contain less than 0.3% THC. For comparison, cannabis plants contain 5-25+% THC. Extracts from industrial hemp containing less than 0.3% THC are legal to possess and sell in all 50 states in the U.S, under federal law. THC and CBD are the main cannabinoids found in cannabis, each having it’s own medicinal benefits. CBD does not have intoxicating properties like THC and will not give the user a “high”.
THC Free Isolate vs Full Spectrum CBD Oils
Below is a breakdown of the difference between THC Free Isolate CBD and Full Spectrum CBD oil to help decide which may be best for you!
- Extracted from the whole plant and contains most beneficial cannabinoids and most terpenes native in the hemp plant.
- Contains THC in complaint levels lower than 0.3%, allowable to be legal in all 50 states in the US.
- Creates an “entourage” effect between CBD and the other cannabinoids and terpenes that increase efficacy.
- Best form of CBD for people who have severe or chronic conditions.
THC Free CBD Isolate Oil:
- Tasteless and odorless (although we can add organic flavoring), unlike full spectrum which has a “green, plant-like” taste.
- Lab tested to contain NO THC. (While testing positive for THC in a drug test by using full spectrum (with 0.3% THC) is rare, it’s possible. THC Free CBD isolate oil is best for someone who absolutely cannot risk testing positive for THC)
- THC Free oils are often used by pregnant and nursing women or small children.
How do I use CBD oil?
The most commonly used method is sublingually; oil is placed under the tongue and swallowed after approximately 30 seconds.
How much oil should I take daily?
For people and pets, there are countless variables such as weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, that make a universal suggestion an impossibility. With this fact in mind, most people who are new to cannabidiol (CBD) begin their journey by starting with the minimal suggested amount on any product, then gradually increasing the amount until they achieve the desired results.
Can I vape the CBD oil?
No. Vape products undergo a specific process to allow them to be inhalable. Humble Roots does not make products that are designed to be vaped.
Can I test positive on a drug test with CBD oil?
It’s unlikely but possible depending on the type of test that is being performed. Ultimately, if you are concerned, use any of our THC free products sold here.
Will CBD interact with my prescription or homeopathic medications?
FDA DISCLAIMER :
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare
practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Please consult your physician or healthcare provider when adding any product that has not been evaluated by the FDA into your diet.